Gothic Style Wedding Dresses
Gothic Style Wedding Dresses
So, you're unique and like the gothic style. If you're comfortable wearing it year round, then why not have a gothic theme and gothic dress?
Gothic themes are becoming more and more popular as brides are daring to be different and step away from the traditional white bridal dress.
What constitutes gothic style?
- Deep dark colors with a dramatic flair. Black, red, deep purple, royal blue, burgundy and deep green are the colors most Goths choose. The accents can be gold or silver.
The above gown featured in red is also available in ivory.
This gothic style dress is also available in burgundy/gold, black/gold and royal blue and gold. It is made from thick bridal satin and is embellished in a gold Trinity Knot. It has a corseted back and long hand fasting sleeves.
- If you have a curvy figure consider wearing a tight corset top and flair bottom. For the brides that are a bit heavy, how about an empire waist dress with long draping sleeves and puff ruching at the top of the sleeves?
- There are many fabrics to choose including rich velvets, heavy satin, lace and a touch of leather.
Beads and sequins adorn the bodice area and the top of the dress has lace gathered pleats with appliqués throughout the entire dress. It has a matching wrap with matching appliqués at the ends of the wrap.
- To complete your gothic look, you will need fabulous accessories including gold chains or belts, a delicate lace looking necklace, gloves, a hat fascinator with mesh net and a fabric rose. Perhaps a long flowing cape to keep you warm in the evening will pull your entire outfit together.
- Your undergarments could include black fishnet stockings, a garter belt, and a bustier.
- If you're into high heels how about stiletto heels and a large gold Celtic cross around your neck.
- Complete your bridal attire by carrying a gothic style bouquet made with wild flowers or hearty dahlias.
- Some brides like the gothic look but want to wear a traditional white dress. To accommodate the traditional and gothic, how about considering this fabulous, unique idea by having a colored cape (deep purple, burgundy or green) made to go over your white gown.
Gothic style wedding dresses don't have to look haunted or ghoulish; they are pieces of art, styled from the medieval or renaissance period.
You probably won't find many gothic style wedding dresses in bridal saloons so I recommend looking on the internet for your elegant gothic outfit. All of these fablous dresses on this page can be found at gothicweddingdresses.webs.com Gothic Wedding Dresses, however, as of this writing the web page does not load.
Choosing your bridal dress is important and if you're having difficulty finding what you are looking for, please contact me through my web site and I will be happy to help you in your search for gothic style wedding dresses.
Gothic Style Wedding Dresses to
Unique Reception Theme Wedding Ideas Home
Unique Wedding Dresses
Click Here to read our disclosure regarding affiliate and advertising sponsors.
Tips for Shopping Online
Colored Wedding Dresses
Corset Wedding Dresses
Design Your Own Bridal Gown
Dresses For A Wedding
Fairy Wedding Dresses
Men In Wedding Dresses
Old Fashion Wedding Dress
Red Wedding Dresses
Silver Wedding Dresses
Tea Length Wedding Dresses
Unusual Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses With Color
Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
Follow us on Pinterest
Best Ready Made Centerpieces
Dancing Couple Centerpiece